Preparing and Protecting Youth for College and Career Readiness
The College Readiness Consortium (CRC) engages with K-12 educators, youth workers and UMN programs to increase the number and diversity of students who graduate from high school ready for success in college. ‘College’ includes two and four year institutions, as well as technical programs that provide a transferable credential.
We also work with UMN youth programs:
- Sharing expertise on youth protection
- Educating program staff on youth protection standards and UMN’s Safety of Minors policy
- Equipping program leaders with tools for continuous quality improvement
- Developing increased targeted opportunities for precollege programs
Audio & Video Tech Resources
COVID-19 Safety plans are required for in-person programming as of August 2020.
Plans need to follow MDH and CDC guidelines.
[email protected] from a senior leader within the unitSend plans to Jazmin Danielson,
Plans need approval before programs can proceed.
COVID-19 Safety Plan for Youth Programs/Activities
- COVID-19 Prevention Guidance for Youth and Student Programs
- COVID-19 2021 Spring Sports Guidance for Youth and Adults
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for People in Schools, Youth, and Child Care Programs
- Field Guide for Camps on Implementation of CDC Guidance
- Support Videos for Field Guides for Camps
- Overnight Camp COVID guidelines